Friday, June 15, 2012

Frida Gustavvson, Karlie Kloss , Abbey Lee Kershaw

sorry I haven't been posting lately , I v been so busy with exams and I m so happy cause I only have 2 more !!!!! Anyways I found these models and was so stunned by their beauty that I had to so a post !!

belt, blouse, fashion, frida, leather jacketlove never existedfrida gustavsson, friends, girls , modelsblonde, frida, frida gustavsson, modelfashion, frida gustavsson, modelbeautiful, blonde hair, blue eyes, frida gustavsson, girlabbey lee kershaw, backstage, fashion, model, styleabbey lee kershaw, makeup, modelabbey, abbey lee, abbey lee kershaw, floral, kershawabbey lee kershaw, art, beautiful, blonde, brunette, catwalkabbey lee, abbey lee kershaw, blonde, cute, dollabbey lee kershaw, blonde, fashion, freja beha erichsen, girls
Image Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment